• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi there, another attempt at introducing myself

Jay marie

Hi there I am a Scot living in England. I am a long term dog owner, my last dog before the cavaliers was my Westie Rosie, who lived until she was thirteen and had a very good life, even with the Westie dreaded skin problems. I now have two Cavaliers, Chelsea a Blen who is 4 in December and Lucy a tri who will be three in January, both very healthy (I will be adding to the caln over the next few years).(y)
They are my little babies as my sons are now 24 and 25 and one has left home and one is due to move to London any time.I have spent days looking at all the great pics and reading all the posts.

icon_welcome There is a lot of good information on the forum, and we enjoy sharing pictures of our little furry babies with each other. Will look forward to seeing photos of Chelsea and Lucy. :)

Back