• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

1 + 1 = 2 Cavaliers

Mom of Jato

It's official - Jato is getting a little sister in 3 weeks. :rah:
We have picked out a little Ruby girl, and named her Zoey.
We are so excited- let the countown to "gotcha day" begin. :D

Excellent!!! Jato's gonna love having a little sister. Jake says "not so much at first....but you get used to her" ;)

That's great! It must be so exciting!
We will eventually get a buddy for Amie, but we were thinking we will probably rescue a dog next time. :)

Congrats on Jatos little rubysis(good choice!haha)
I bet the next three weeks are going to pass in snailpace:D
Looking forward to seeing some:snap: of the little redhead:luv:

:jump: Congratulations :jump:
I bet you cant wait to get the new edition home. Cant wait to see some pics :snap:

Looking forward to you sharing your big day with us, and lots of pics to go with it! Congratulations! :jump:

b*n*n*Congrats!!! You'll LOVE having 2!!! And pretty soon you'll want 3...icon_whistling Can't wait to see pictures of little Zoey!!!

Haha, get her a box of chocolates and some roses and she´ll come around ;)

I wish all ladies could be bought with chocolates and roses, or even new cars and diamonds!! She LOVES our Mickey but I don't think she is ready for another one yet. Mickey is about 10 months old. Eventhough we are home most of the time but Mickey sleeps a lot. He needs a little brother or sister.

Will keep trying...

Ah congrats to you :rah::rah::rah: Cant wait see pics of little Zoey :lotsaluv: Our 12yr old son aaron is hounding us for a little ruby :xfngr: I have a lot of grovelling to do to the Boss !:xfngr:

Back