• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ollie's first day home - aged 8 weeks!

laura85

Wow im tired!! and we've only had Ollie home for 7 hours!! he's such a playful, happy little boy and seems to have really settled into his new bed and surroundings. He hasnt eaten anything yet but I know thats just first day nerves and his food is there for him when he wants it. has met loads of family and it hasnt fazed him at all, but i think he's tired now from playing all day!
anyway, heres a few of the many pics ive already taken :-D

Laura x

DSCF5833.jpg

DSCF5849.jpg

DSCF5843.jpg

DSCF5826.jpg

DSCF5848.jpg

Ollie is gorgeous :lotsaluv:!! He reminds me of Sally when we got her at 12 weeks. Thanks for sharing those pictures looking forward to hearing more about Ollie and more :snap:

haha that was within the first hour of getting him home... now hes hyper and not at all shy! he makes me laugh tho that one minute hes chasing a ball around then he just falls asleep right there in the middle of the floor!!

Laura xx

haha that was within the first hour of getting him home... now hes hyper and not at all shy! he makes me laugh tho that one minute hes chasing a ball around then he just falls asleep right there in the middle of the floor!!

Laura xx

I miss that. :) Ours is just hyper all the time!

He is so cute! I love the little speckled bottoms of his paws. I kiss Bandit's all the time they are so soft and cute. Don't you just love their little paws while they are still soft and pink?

Back