• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just Wanted To Say Hi

Roxy

I am a new owner of a 1 1/2 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Roxy. My wife always wanted a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. We got the dog from an older woman whose health was failing and could no longer care for the dog. We've had Roxy for just over 2 weeks and she is adjusting excellent. We are giving her a lot of love and tlc. I joined the forum to learn more about the dog and to get to know other owners.
Jim

icon_welcome to the wonderful world of Cavalier ownership. lol That is very kind of you to take Roxy into your home, and I'm sure she will shower you with lots of love and Cavalier kisses. :lotsaluv: Please post some pictures when you get a chance, we'd love to see her.

hi, welcome to the forum! im still pretty new on here but having only got my puppy cavalier yesterday ive already found this forum to be an invaluable source of information, advice and support. Everyone here is so friendly so get on the forums and start chatting and posting pics!

Laura xx

welcome Jim and Roxy.You´ll love this place !
Looking forward to seing pics of Roxy:snap::)

Thanks Everyone

Thanks Everyone! The more I find out about the breed the more impressed I am.

Hi Jim and Roxy! You will find this site is addicting. Lots of good information and support here. (y)

icon_welcome

That lady must be so relieved to know that her former beloved pet is in such a good home!

You'll find lots of good information here. I'm sure you'll fall in love not just with Roxy, but Cavaliers in general. They are such a wonderful breed.

Welcome!!! You will get more info here than any other place on the web!! Its a wonderful site!icon_welcome

Back