• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sam

I'm sorry to hear that sam has passed away,yet another beautiful dog gone way too soon.
Sins

oh i am so sorry! what a sweet little thing!
I will pray for him to have tons of fun in dog heaven.

So sorry to read about Sam but know he his in good company at the Bridge. He will be young and happy again. Take care.*ng*l

So, so sorry about Sam. What a pretty, sweet-looking boy. Many hugs to you and your family. May his memory soon bring smiles instead of tears.
Run free at the Bridge Sam. Pixie, and many others are there to meet you!

I'm so sorry for your loss of Sam. :hug: The photos are a lovely tribute to him and how much love he received while in your family. :lotsaluv:

Thank you for all your kind thoughts at this time. I keep expecting to see him
Many Thanks
----Aileen and(Barney---Jazzie)

Last edited:
Oh Aileen I am so very sorry. I remember the story oif Sam so well. I was keeping on at hubby trying to wear him down and by the time he'd said yes, you'd stepped in for him :)

What a lovely life you gave him too and full of love a plenty. May he have met his little friend Tandie at the bridge and may they be chasing bunnies together.

I know you only had him for a short while but just think how much love was crammed into that time. More love than the poor little love had ever had in his life no doubt.

Big hugs to you and yours and thanks from me and my boys for doinga ll you could for a sad little boy.

Donna, Maxx and Charlie x

I'm truely sorry to hear about Sam, he was a lovly little boy, who was very loving despite the fact he wasn't very well. We pick him up from Stranraer from Ceily to take him to Morpeth. He was so well behaved, and tolerant of Murphy who loved him. His big brown eyes were so trusting as we helped him along on his journey.

At least he had a loving home before he went on to the Bridge, and was no doubt spoiled rotten as he so richly deserved. Both myself and my O/H are very sorry to hear of your loss Aileen

Sorry to hear of the loss of your dear Sam. I'm sure he will take with him many happy memories of the times he had with you. Thinking of you.

Back