• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ollie's first trip to the vet!

laura85

Today I took my 8 week little baby to the vet to have his first vaccine. he was really brave and only wimpered for a minute then just wanted a cuddle and a nap :D

The vet said he was fine, just noticed a very slight murmur but he didnt seem too concerned.. he's going to check it again when we go back for the second jab in 2 weeks. he didnt have it at his vet check at the breeders 2 weeks ago so im hoping its more of a common puppy murmur and will hopefully go.. *fingers crossed*

He weighs 2.35kg (5.2lbs) which he said was good and he even got a goody bag to take home with a pretty big bag of food and a tin of puppy food. plus a few leaflets on training, insurance etc. so im really happy and everyone made such a fuss of him there im sure he'll be happy going back there soon! Of course, when we got back he made a little mess on the carpet... but i was told he would be drowsy so i'm letting him off on that one hehe!! he's fast asleep now with his tigger teddy :)

Laura xx

Aaah bless him :) Jessica had her first Jab yesterday and was the same afterwards, she's made up for it today by being a nutter running around everywhere and chewing anything chewable :D I hope Ollie's murmer is just a puppy thing too and clears up soon :)

Back