• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Best close up winner!

Cathy T

And the winner is....Ice-Cavi!! Congrats! What a cute picture....and what a sweet little face.

Now you get to set up the next contest. :)

20080730183738_12.jpg

Me too,haha,haven´t looked at the thread for days. I really didnt know what to vote for,there was so many LOVELY faces to choose from:luv:
What a great theme this was. It´s going to be hard to find something equally fun :p
But Elja says thanx :flwr:

Congratulations! Your photo was actually the one that inspired me to share mine as well. What a beautifully inquisitive-looking dog! I just love when Cavaliers tilt their heads like that.

Congratulations Sara !! Elja is a beautiful and very worthy winner :flwr::flwr::flwr: :rah::rah::rah:

Congratulations! Elja's picture has sparked my obssession with having a ruby for our next cavalier! I haven't broken the news to my husband yet, as I have a couple of years to get him used to the idea:)

Congrats. Never could get a good pic of Chelsea, but I love the head tilt like they are listening when you talk. :rolleyes:

Congratulations! Elja deserved to win it's a beautiful picture of a beautiful girl.

I haven't broken the news to my husband yet, as I have a couple of years to get him used to the idea:)[/quote]
Hahaha:D :xfngr:Good luck:xfngr:

Back