• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Limerick

Hello everyone,
I would like to introduce myself and Toby, who is nearly 2 and is the love of my life (after my husband...well, nearly!!). Toby has been with us since February this year and is the most lovable and easiest going dog ever. He is my second cavalier, we unfortunately lost our first one, Brandy in January and I thought I would never get over her and that no other dog would ever replace her but then Toby came into our lives and has given us so much love and pleasure and helped us get over a difficult time.

I look forward to talking to you all and learning so much from this excellent site.

:lotsaluv:

Hi & welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about Brandy :flwr: Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of Toby :)

Hi

And very pleased to hear from you and pics please

Best Wishes

Brian
Poppy
Daisy
&
Rosie(y)

So sorry to hear that you lost little Brandy. We will look forward to seeing pictures of Toby and hear of his adventures. Welcome!

Back