My eldest darling Totti has confirmed SM. I have cried my heart out. When you see how fast the decease takes over and all the side effects of the medicines, you understand just how awfull this particular decease is. In just three months since his SM was confirmed and he has received treatment, he is not himself. Totally worn down. I dont think he is in pain but nevertheless he cannot lead the same happy life as he did before. We still decided to get a new puppy and he started showing symptoms (scratching) MRI'd which showed a hernia in the cerebellum which could develop into SM. I could have left him back and get refunded but we were already in love with him so we will just wait and enjoy him for as long as we can. If Totti continues getting worse we will put him to sleep since we don't want him to suffer. The thought breaks my heart.
So, no I don't think I would get another one. And I do truly love the Cavalier's