• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bandit Update

brotymo

Here are a few of Bandit. He is such a sweetie! He does everything with flair. His personality keeps us rolling!

I just haven't had much time to be on lately. I've got full time work from home, full time school (crammed into two days a week) and the kids, but I wanted to stop by and say "hi"!
OliverFamily285copy1336.jpg

OliverFamily273copy1335.jpg

OliverFamily271copy1334.jpg

Sometimes when you see a dog, you don't have the right words to describe it. I feel it that way with Mycavyangels' Buddy, and I feel it that way with your Bandit. It's like no adjectives describe his beauty and charm. Wonderful, fantastic, charming are not enough. I sure understand why you love him.

Bandit thinks he is King of the World!

He really is a great little guy, learning fast and just wanting to be where we are. He knows the bus is bringing the kids home in the afternoon, and he eagerly watches it come up the street and goes bonkers when he sees them hop off the bus. It is so cute! (I need to take a video or at least some pictures!)

Here he is thinking he is King of the World!

IMG_7220.jpg

IMG_7270.jpg

Back