• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

WOHO!! its not SM!!!

Ciren

vet reckon she pullled something in her shoulder, she has antiinflamatries (however its spelt) and is on easy exersice for 2 weeks.

I did ask about SM and she bent her head back and poked about and said she had no signs so she wouldnt recommend a MRI. pity cause if she had then the insurance would have covered it :p

in any case she has conked out and i am alot happier :p

oo her heart sounds fine and she has lost even more weight and looks perfect!
:rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah:

relieved, happy but tempted to wring her little neck for scaring the crap outta me.

seriously i am very grateful she is alright, i love that girl to bits

...there are alot of dogs when pulled about and prodded around that don't give out any sign of pain related to SM when indeed they are affected, I wouldn't want to just take the word of the regular vet and dismiss it totally, I would keep a watch.

I'm not wanting to worry you just wanting you to be a little cautious. Perhaps your vet could arrange for you to see a neurologist for a 2nd opinion, from someone more up to date and knowledgeable about the condition. Just for total peace of mind.

Excellent news about her heart :)

Alison.

i will be keeping watch don't worry, but for now i am going to enjoy this feeling :D

Back