• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

dremmel catches on hair

sunshinekisses

I have caught sunshine's hair in the dremel twice now when doing her nails...does this happen to anyone else. I am scared to try regular clippers because I don't want to hurt her but this is becoming scary too. I heard that nylon stocking might help?

I just bought this : peticure.com. I believe they sell just the guard that fits on the dremmel. I had never used a dremmel before and have a terrible problems using trimmers. This is working great!!

I have caught sunshine's hair in the dremel twice now when doing her nails...does this happen to anyone else. I am scared to try regular clippers because I don't want to hurt her but this is becoming scary too. I heard that nylon stocking might help?
I read that you should use a sock, and poke the toenail through the sock.

I just bought the Peticure, too. So far, I really like it, although Daisy isn't too thrilled! I'm a very timid person with the nail clippers, too, and this is definitely less scary. And I've not had the hair getting twisted in the drum problem either.

Back