• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella's Summer

BostonGirl

Its been a while since I posted so I thought its about time I post some updated pics. I still come on to check in on everyone now and then but work has been crazy lately and I don't have the free time in front of my computer like I used to :) Bella is doing wonderful - she is easily the best decision I ever made. I absolutely can not imagine life without her - she makes me laugh, smile and fall in love everyday. I am already itching to get her a little brother or sister. Here are some pictures from her summer!

Giving us her "throw the damn ball" face
911745484605_0_SM.jpg

Making a mess of herself on a hike (which she LOVES)
821165484605_0_SM.jpg

All smiles
661655484605_0_SM.jpg

In front of our apt acting like she owns the place (which she does!)
993941787605_0_SM.jpg

This dog would play fetch all day long
351422787605_0_SM.jpg

Happy as can be at the beach
457322787605_0_SM.jpg

Her sexy model in the sand pose
646722787605_0_SM.jpg

In case you are wondering she is in fact VERY tiny - she stayed super small -only 10 lbs which works great for us as we bring her EVERYWHERE. She is a little over a year and a half now. Thanks for looking :)

Welcome back:) I love the smileypic of Bella:luv: and it looks like she had a great summer(y)

Back