• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello from Liverpool

evonne

Hi, I have been reading everything (yes EVERYTHING) on this site for the past 6 weeks, and i thought it was about time to say hi. We will be getting our ruby boy on about 10th october when he will be about 10 weeks old, we are calling him Sonny (a name i have stolen from this site LOL) This is a great site and i have learnt so much from it.
Thanks
Evonne

icon-welcome to the board. I bet you're really excited waiting for Sonny to arrive! Looking forward to lots of :snap: :snap: when you get him home!

Hi Evonne, icon_welcome to the board. I bet you cant wait to get Sonny home :jump:

Hi

And hello and welcome from Prenton the other side of the Mersey.

Brian
Poppy
Daisy
&
Rosie

Hi and welcome to the board, i am Lorraine and live in sunny worthing sussex, or not so sunny at the mo :( i am owned by 4 lovely cavvies Star a four year old tri girl, Lola also tri and 3 and half, Kc my lovely black and tan boy who is 19 months, and little Tia who is a ruby girl and is 6 months old....looking forward to seeing pics of Sonny x

icon_welcomefrom Burscough not too far from Liverpool! Looking forward to hearing lots about Sonny and of course lots of photos. You'll get lots of advice on this forum.

Back