• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

a few pics

Lozzy100

Little Tia otherwise known Tea bags
DSC_9903.jpg

Kc

DSC_4960.jpg

Why she is called Tea bag, you cannot leave a cup of tea about..lol

DSC_3111.jpg

all four

DSC_4989.jpg

My star

DSC_8324.jpg

It must be rubies. My ruby girl is a coffee addict. Actually, she'll drink anything that's in a cup, but she's most likely to go for coffee and miso soup.

What beautiful Cavaliers. Lovely pics. I like the second pic the best with the cheeky black and tan :luv:

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my babies, its amazeing how different the colours are from each other in temperment etc, both my tri girls are lazy and just want to curl up on a lap...whilst my black and tan boy, is always on the go finding something to hold in his mouth and bring it to me even things he knows he is not allowed, he is such a caractor then my ruby girl is more like tiger from winnie the pooh on speed, she just hops and jumps on her hinds legs and is very vocal when she wants something or just to let us know she is there..lol she is very hyper but then she is still a pup, but she is certainly different even as a pup to the rest of them, but all in all they are all cuddle monsters x

Back