• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet Expo........October

Claire L

:rah: Petexpo is on again in October :rah:

I just ran out of Kronch Salmon Oil so I'll be able to stock up again soon :D
I wonder if Fish4dogs will be on sale again? icon_nwunsure...... my two adore Sea Jerky.

I see that Royal Canin are the sponsers so hopefully lots of Cavalier King Charles 27 on sale :rah:

Would love to go to one. Wonder if they have anthing like that here? Cannont get the Royal Canin for Cavaliers here, the company emailed me not havailable in the states with no mention of a possible release date.
Have fun.:p

turns out mark has booked us a weekend in england that weekend and i was so looking forward to going to it this yr!!! does anyone know of any good pet stores in london so i can get the doggies a pressie when i am over there!!

I'm going to miss it too :( I enjoyed it last year.

I paid at the door last year, I think it was two euro cheaper if you booked online last year but not 100%

Back