• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

millie moo

millie

millie is the one with lozenge spot, we visit her every fortnight. her mum lottie had four girls & they are adorable. this is my 1st cav and we carnt wait for her to come home!!
michelle

adorable! I love that roley-poley stage of development. How cute she is! This will be a long 4 weeks for you.

hi guys thanks for your kind words about millie, well wasnt suppose to go see her till week saturday but i am missing her so much i text gemma (breeder) and asked if we could go this friday & she said it was no problem. he he im sooo excited to see her again, 3 weeks 3 days to go till she comes home ( whos counting).
michelle xx

oohh she seems so fluffy :D

they are the sweetest things and you'll fall in love with them (if you haven't already)
oooo I want another one of those

lol

we get millie on saturday this is a pic with her big brother

this is an update pic of millie taken a week and half ago, this is her big brother cameron who loves her sooo much already! we bring her home this saturday, carnt wait!! xx

She is soooo cute, and your son has beautiful big blue eyes. I bet you are counting down the hours till you get your new furry baby home. :rah:

So cute, you can tell your son is besotted with Millie!!! These pics always make me want a new puppy.................

hi everyone
well tommorrow we was suppose to collect millie and bring her to her new home and mummy daddy and big brother, but got call this morning to say after her worming medicine she has the runs! the breeder gave us the option of still taking her tommorrow or wait till she is better. she says shes fine in herself eating playing etc, but out of the 4 pups millie has it worst. so im a likkle bit sad:( but we decided to wait few more days in familier surroundings till she better (believe me hard desision).
:xfngr: hopefully monday now & she will be home:rah:
michelle xx

we are now picking millie up in 4 hours time, breeder phoned last night to tell me her poo was back to solid and if we wanted we could still collect her:p, more photos to follow later.
michelle xx

Back