• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

millie moo

millie is home, we collected her sat 5th oct she has settled in really well, like she never looked back, she loves her toys especially the chicken lol!! loves her bed/crate and even gets in it when she wants a nap. she loves the garden and has being going toilet and today she has being going to the door and when i let her out she goes wee. am i lucky or are cavs generally this good:luv:. michelle xx

in her favourite place her bed, i think her crate is gonna be a godsend i also think this is why she is going toilet outside already:rah:
she has not soiled it once and last night she slept through no crying at all although her dad (hubby) is sleeping downstairs (how lucky am i) i think weve cracked it:xfngr: we keep it open while we are in the room but night time and when we go out we close it but so far she has been really good:p
michelle xx

Millie is so cute! I am sure you will get years of happiness and pleasure from her. I love the way she has snuggled around all her toys in the last picture.

couple more pics of millie with big brother cameron who is besotted with her and her him, well most of the time:luv:

Back