Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing Cavalier

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missing Cavalier

My parents informed me this evening that a tri colour cavalier has been stolen from outside a shop in Harrogate on Saturday 6th Sept, she gave me the owners number, I contacted him and he is so upset, the cavalier is called Dolly and is 9years old, she is on medication for her heart and she has a distinctive red line on her nose. I said to him about the cavalier website, he has already been in touch, there will be a picture on tomorrow of Dolly. There are posters everywhere in Harrogate, he has contacted the local radio stations, vets, schools etc, I just wondered if anyone else had any suggestions for this poor family who are so worried. Many thanks
    Sarah

Post Thanks / Like

would it be ok to cross post this so more people get to see ? if any one has any info who do they contact you ?
    Cavaliers are like chocolate the more you see the more you want

Post Thanks / Like

Yea that is a good idea, Im quite new to this, what do I need to do? You can contact me, Im sure Martyn Dolly's owner will be more than happy to be contacted. He is out at the moment looking for her, i have informed him I have put this on the site and he is going to register to this site when he gets home, Thanks so much for your quick response, Sarah

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe this dog will end up in the pound. Can you call them too? Is she chipped and does she have a tag?
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Pauline, thanks for your repsonse but im not sure what the pound is?????? Would you inform me on what I need to do and who to call? Many thanks Sarah

Post Thanks / Like

Also tell him to phone the dog warden Sarah, his local council will have the phone no
    Elaine and Cody

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Molly Mo View Post
    Hi Pauline, thanks for your response but I'm not sure what the pound is?????? Would you inform me on what I need to do and who to call? Many thanks Sarah
    The dog pound is where they take any stray dogs. You never know, a kid could have untied the dog assuming it had been abandoned.

I'd call the police too. I took a stray dog home once, called the police who told me to ring the RSPCA or someone like that. But I soon got a call from the police saying the owner had called them. I took the dog back to them.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Pauline, I will pass that on, I know they have informed the police, thanks for your support, Sarah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine 2 View Post
    Also tell him to phone the dog warden Sarah, his local council will have the phone no
    Thanks Elaine I will pass on the info to Dolly's owner, Sarah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I hope he finds her, the poor pet must be beside herself, as her owner clearly is.
    Tanya, Mark and Cleo (Blen Girl Born 5th May 2006)