Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Finn is deathly ill

Post Thanks / Like

oh my goodness! I worry about that all the time. I am constantly scouring for stuff on the floor, and still wind up having to pry things from Bandit's mouth. I do hope Finn passes it without having any major intervention, and it sounds like the pneumonia could be a bigger problem.

Here are hugs to you and wishes for a speedy recovery.

Post Thanks / Like

to you and Finn. hope he is better is soon and you can stop worrying about him

Post Thanks / Like

My then 2 year old blenheim swallowed a cat toy he found at the pet sitter's (you can bet we don't take our dogs there anymore!!). It became impacted and was unable to be passed. He was really ill and ended up with surgery, losing 2 feet of his intestines which had become gangrenous in a very short period of time. I'm not saying this to worry you, but to let you know that Oliver came out of this like a champ. He is now 7+ years old and has no digestive problems. He doesn't have to eat special food and his poops are perfectly normal. Hopefully Finn will be able to pass it on his own, or even with some massage help. It is so sad to see them so acutley ill. Your heart just breaks. Keeping my fingers crossed that he's able to pass it soon . I'll be thinking about you all night. Please keep us all posted.
    Bev, Oliver (7 yr old blen), Riley (6 yr old bl & tan), Madison (5 yr old ruby) and Oz (1 yr old tri)

Post Thanks / Like

Hoping Finn is able to pass his obstruction. My brother's golden ate an entire corn cob, she spent a couple of days at the vet's office under observation and eventually passed it on her (with a little bit of "help"). She went on to live a long healthy life.

Hoping we heard good news soon.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thinking of you and Finn. I hope he's better soon.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts and prayers for Finn that he is able to get rid of this ? And for you for holding up this very long day
    frecklesmom
    Learning new things everyday

Post Thanks / Like

Finn's Mum,

It is good that they have found out what is wrong, and I hope for an update from you shortly with good news. Until then, we are all thinking of you and wish you and Finn the best.
    Jan
    Owned by Rufus (B&T) and Piper (Border Terrier) and in loving memory of 12 years of Toby joy (Tri cavalier) - waiting at the rainbow bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope Finn is on his way to recovery .

Post Thanks / Like

Keep us updated,

I hope he is a little better for you today? Finn we all send hugs your way ((x))

Alison x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This must be so frightening and worrying. I hope he has passed the item and will not need surgery.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com