• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finn is deathly ill

Sending prayers and hugs to Finn :xfngr: he is able to pass the obstruction soon and that you get him back real soon :hug::hug::hug:

Dear Margaret:

My daughter's name is Margaret too. She is very shaken up about this. Thank you for your prayers. Please ask everyone to pray for him.

Hope Finn is holding his own-praying for this little guy to be tough, I'm sure he's very tired of this misery. Be brave, Finn :hug:

Rooting for Finn to get well soon! I hope since it has passed this far, it will make it's way out without help. Poor little guy. They cannot give him an anti-nausea?

Oh poor little Finn, I'm sending more good vibes for him, and keeping him in my thoughts and prayers,

He is still in the hospital but showing small signs of improvement. He hasn't thrown up all day and all his vitals are normal including oxygen levels. They are going to introduce small amounts of food to see if that will help generate stool to help the object pass out. They can't be 100 per cent sure that it is a foreign object. It could be inflamation. I am praying the food will stay down and help him.

Thanks everyone for all the prayers. They give me hope, comfort and strength. I feel that Finn is surrounded by God's healing hands thanks to all of you.

Here is hoping for a big, overnight stinky poo! guess you never thought that poop would become so interesting, even critical.

I just saw the thread and I really hope there will be a major improvement today.. We all keep our fingers and paws crossed!

Turn for the Worst

Finn took a turn for the worst last night. He began vomiting alot. He is not getting any better the are doing another test today and then maybe surgery. They still can't figure out what is bothering him.

Oh no.....I was so hoping for good news. Praying they can find out what is wrong and get him fixed up. I'm so sorry, this has been so rough on you. Praying so so hard for Finn.

This is not the news we were hoping for. Hang in there and hope for some improvement.
Sins

oh dear, I was hoping to hear he'd passed the obstruction and that he'd be home soon. I will be praying for the vets to figure this out quickly and do what is needed for him. :xfngr:

Back