• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi New Here

Dogssss

Hi,
I am new just joined but I dont have a cavalier yet,am still doing research on the breed,hope its ok to post in here as I dont have my cavalier yet?

I would be interested in helping rescues maybe by transporting,can anyone point me in the right direction?:drivecar:

Many Thanks

Hello and welcome to the site!
Having a look through all the forums and resources is a great place to start your research. New "faces" are always welcome
Sins

icon_welcomeI could give you some telephone numbers of rescues in the UK who may need transport if you tell me what area you live?

I am trying to get into fostering but I don't drive so it's great you would like to do this.

Hi, where are you located? The States or overseas (at least for me, since i am in the US)

Welcome! There is lots of info here in the info section. Great stuff.

Welcome, you have come to the right place for information. Look forward to hearing about your puppy search.

Back