• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beverly Cuddy's Petition

Thanks for posting the link, Jan! I was just going to do that.

Unfortunately US citizens cannot sign the petition, unless they reside in UK.:(

Signed yesterday but had problems with my aol addy and had to use a yahoo one instead:confused:

I think that there will probably be a bit increase when the petition is mentioned in the next Dogs Today magazine, but in the meantime please post the link to any other sites you may know of. Can't believe that there won't be many more signatures coming from this site though (UK residents only, of course).

Trying to sign it and given my name and address twice now but I haven't received the email link (if that makes sense) how long does it take to receive the email for the link.

Trying to sign it and given my name and address twice now but I haven't received the email link (if that makes sense) how long does it take to receive the email for the link.

Do you have an AOL e-mail address? If so, you won't get one for some reason! I had to use my backup hotmail address to sign the petition.

My husband Graham finally got around to signing this today, and has also put the link on the Computer forum and the Canal Boat forum where he posts regularly. I was pleased to find out that comments (positive) about the Pedigree Dogs Exposed programme have been made on both boards, so should get some more signatures there.

Back