• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Cape Cod, Mass, U.S

heather r

We don't pick up our female blenheim for another week and 3 days

You can tell that I'm very excited:jump:

We are the owners of a 2 year old female English golden retriever whom I'm sure will love the pup since she loves everyone human or animal.

This site and the national cavalier organization sites have really been a big help as we searched for the right breeder and dog.

Going to get as much extra sleep as possible before our 10 week old Abigail arrives.:rolleyes:

Heather R

Welcome Heather :) Abigail is my middle name! :p You must be very excited. :jump: Do you have any pics? :snap:

Hi and icon_welcome. I love golden retrievers, I occasionally see two golden retriever pups who are four months old when on my regular walk when walking my two, they are absolutely gorgeous :).

Look forward to see pics.

Welcome from Surrey. Golden Retrievers are such good natured dogs, I am sure she will enjoy the company of little Abigail.

Best wishes,

Thanks for the welcome!

I will post a picture when I'm allowed to add an attachment.

The pup will be Abigail but Abby when she's extra good;)

Our golden is going to be in for a slight surprise; hope all goes well:xfngr:

Heather R

Welcome Heather. I love the name Abigail/Abby...I know how hard it is to wait but the big day will be here before you know it!

Back