• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Names

Hi,im new to this site. I have a black & tan female cavalier that i rescued. And im now getting a puppy!

So, i need names for him!

Hes a tri

**EDIT**

Im not getting the male now. im getting the female tri. Shes next to the boy. She has a spot on her head, and a heart shape on her back. Got any name suggestions? Thanks!

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of him at 3 days old :) Their my aunts cavalier's puppies. Hes the one with alot of black on him. :)

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

Last edited:
Oh he is lovely! I have never had the chance to see such young puppies - you are so lucky!

More photos please!

How about Benjamin?
That is masculine but you could use Benjy as a short name which is very doggy.
Or, for a tri, how about Nathan?
Pam

I like Henry or Milo.

Bev, :paw: Oliver (7 yr old blen), :paw: Riley (6 yr old bl & tan), :paw: Madison (5 yr old ruby), and :paw: Oz (14 month old tri)

How about Beau ? Its short,n sweet. I once had a pup I named Beau and he certainly lived up to his name. p.s. the pics are lovely.

Back