• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Help Me!

brotymo

Okay, so this is for those pitiful, how-could-you-dare-look shots (in the bath, dressed up in a hated outfit, etc. ) This thread will close on Sat. the 20th (to try to comply with Karlin's rules for the competition...I actually think I was supposed to start this thread today...the 16th) The poll will be put up by Sunday and that will be kept open thru Monday. the 22nd.

Here is Bandit on the raised porch wanting down in the yard with the rest of us. The only thing missing is his pitiful little whine he was doing.

IMG_7376.jpg

Here is him miserable in the tub, pleading to get out!

IMG_6966.jpg

If someone who is more familiar with this thread will tell me when to close this thread and open the poll, I can post the deadline.

Let's see those Cav's working on us with those pitiful expressions!

Last edited:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Lani, that's a wonderful photo!! You're a bad momma washing all his scent off :badgrin:

Geez, they're both giving me dirty looks in this picture! I think it was because of the snoods! ;)

2860849516_989f361d7d.jpg

I am laughing out loud at these! so funny. I am waiting on one of those lamp-shade-head photos from the dreaded cone. Surely somebody has one!

Thanksgiving turkey dinner
We tied her ears up (loosely of course) and made her wait to eat so we could get a picture

"OOh the embarrassment I go through just for some turkey!"
P1000350.jpg

Armani is totally embarrassed here since he had to wear PINK jammies after his neutering! It was the only baby jammies I had left - heh much better than wearing the e-collar! :D
IMG_2707.jpg

Louis feeling VERY sorry for himself after being caught in an unexpected downpour!

SP_A0329.jpg

SP_A0328.jpg

and this is my favourite Louis 'help me picture'

this was taken just as we were leaving the puppy at his grandma's for two weeks while we holidayed abroad. . . . this is what we saw as we were driving off

it still hurts my heart now !!!

"don't go mummy!!"

SP_A0049.jpg

Last edited:
Back