• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just need to vent

Ciren

i sat down to do my letters, i decided to watch the show over, i not even got 15 minutes into it and i have already paused it 4 time and am now in tears for the second time.

how can they do this? its sick wrong and disgusting. it would be heartbreaking enough to watch if it was accidental illness but many of the dogs are bred deliberately.

one sweet thing is Peaches is sat by my feet but it obviously worried that i am not right, bless her heart.

no need to respond to this or anything its just i am on my own here and wanted to share this with someone who would understand

Amy,

Know exactly how you are feeling. I can't help getting upset over it.

I've become a bit obsessed about it, and have been writing letters and checking the internet for news(I'm not working for a few weeks so have plenty of time to do this). Every time I read another supporter of the CKCS club or somebody who says it's all exaggerated I get all wound up again.

Really not doing my blood pressure any good at all.....

one thing i did think, would it be worth writing to the ridgeback club as well? i know we all want what is best for our cav's but i hate to see any animal suffering.

could i be cheeky and ask would you send me the letters you have written, i am not very good at structure and it would be good to have something to work from.

Amy, no problem. If you could send me your e-mail by PM I will send you the letters I have written so you can have a look - some of them are fairly similar as I used the same base and adjusted it depending who I was writing to.

Best wishes.

I know how you feel. I missed big chunks of the program as I was very disturbed and crying. A friend lent me a video as he recorded it but I can't watch it, I want to but it's been sat there for a week.

I've watched it a few times now and I just can't get over how arrogant and dismissive those people are. I've come to the sad conclusion that thay don't actually care about their dogs health at all - just ribbons, rosettes and titles :(

Thank God for people like Margaret Carter and Carol Fowler and all the other individuals who do so much behind the scenes :flwr:

I've been looking at all the posts on Dog World and it is sickening to see some of the really nasty responses that are on there.

Margaret Carter WILL be vindicated. Of that I have no doubt!!

Yes, see my post re: Dog World article. I have decided that the lady I posted in reaction to is totally bonkers and I am letting it go.

I e-mailed Beverely Cuddy from Dogs Today as I found out that the same lady is on their panel as a Cavalier adviser. She replied saying that she has now shown herself in her true colours and has resigned (probably before she was booted off anyway).

Ooops, sorry I was having trouble with my laptop last night and didn't realise I sent you a blank message. Was going to tell you I would do it today but computer crashed so I gave up!

I will be sending on the letters to you this morning - just need to retrieve a couple from my husbands computer before I do this.

fabulous thanks hun, i will be sitting down to finish my writing but i HAVE to bath the dog today.

Back