• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

a thought

Ciren

does anyone have the details of the women whose dog won the malvern show? it would be nice to tell her how disgusted i am with her behaviour.

I think it makes more sense and is more constructive to express your disappointment in a polite but firm letter to Lesley Jupp, chair of the UK CKCS Club, and to the Kennel Club, and to state what you would like to see done so that this kind of situation isn't repeated in future.

If you and any others wish to have extra weight, then join the cavalier club so that you become a voting member. I would guess at the next election in spring there will be many candidates worth NOT voting for. :lol:

If anyone wishes to join the club, PM me and I will put you in touch with the correct people.

I felt like resigning from the club at first, until I realised that it would be better to stay in and find out who to vote for next year.

Very true Alison. Took me a while for this to register, however temping was to throw in my membership in a huff.

Back