• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

To let you all know...

Justine

Alfs surgery delayed as hubbs boss the owner of his company,died on sat.age about 57.Heart attack.So the op.due next Monday.

Oh my goodness, I'm sorry I forgot. It was meant to be the 15th wasn't it? I'm sorry about your husbands boss. So young too :(

Thats very sad news about your husbands boss.

I'll keep alfs in my thoughts for monday.

oh goodness. I made a post somewhere else on here a day or so ago about how people hearts arent much to brag about either. something like 29% deaths in people ages 45-54 or something are due to heart disease. Got that info from a medical website.

Hope all goes well for Alfs and you and so sorry for what happened with your hubby's boss.

Gosh Justine, that must have come as quite a shock to your hubby.
:xfngr: for Alfs next Monday.

Justine, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's boss. That must have come as a big shock.

:xfngr: :xfngr: for Alfs next Monday.

Apparenty he was taking his boat out of the water,collapsed,got up and laughed it of,then went over again and died.Hubbs was only talking with him on thursday last.So young.

Sorry to hear about your hubbys boss, Justine :flwr:
Hope all goes well in Alfs surgery :xfngr: Keep us posted.

Back