• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Excited!

Ive been posting pictures of some of my aunts cavalier puppies, and i was going to get one buttt... My aunt just called me. Her friend has a 2 year old Blenheim female Champion Cavalier, that shes giving away for FREE (to the right home), And im getting her! Her name is Daisy! Ill post pics as soon as i get her ;) I meet her this coming Sunday! Yayy! Dont know when shes coming home yet. But yeah! Im soo excited!

As a devoted owner to another Daisy who is a champion of my heart, if not the show ring --- Congratulations! That is very exciting!

i am exited and pleased for you as well hun, i don't understand why they would be giving her away free tho?

i am exited and pleased for you as well hun, i don't understand why they would be giving her away free tho?

I was wondering that too. Did her friends dog develop a problem where she could not be shown or bred, and just wants to find her a good home? Make sure you find out all the details before you bring her home. It would be a little unusual for a champion dog to be re-homed "for free" unless there was some sort of problem.:confused: She has been spayed, right?

Keep us posted on the details! :)

Back