• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dougal & Dora Dancing for Dinner

cecily

They're quite in sync!! Hope it doesn't take too long to load, but if you watch them to the end they twirl in circles at the same time :)

Thats lovely...my three do that too ,except there is a lot of LOUD barking to go with the twirling , can't hear yourself speak until the food is put down!

Maybe Dougal and Dora can come and tell mine that there is no need for the barking?

Dougal has a fine manly woof!! I'm thrilled to see Dora, she's gaining weight and filling out nicely.She's developed quite an appetite too! Fabulous to see the pair of them so happy together.
Sins

i love that film!!!

i was mostly amazed that they were that excited about their dinner!!!

my dog is spoilt and refuses to eat dog food. . . ?!

they are gorgeous :p:eek:

Thats lovely...my three do that too ,except there is a lot of LOUD barking to go with the twirling , can't hear yourself speak until the food is put down!

Maybe Dougal and Dora can come and tell mine that there is no need for the barking?

Well pippa maybe yours could come and tell Dougal how to behave on a walk?? :)

Sinead.. meant to PM you. She's settled well and is now gobbling up her Burns as fast as Dougal does (which is fast, by the way!) :)

I can't get it out of my head that she somehow could be closely related to Daisy.There's something about the head shape that makes me feel they're from the same pool of frogspawn!!
Their resemblance is remarkable and that she's possibly younger than we think.Even her behaviour,size and manner are so similar.
The kids and hubby were thrilled to see her bouncing around like that.
It's really made my day.
Sins

Back