• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Itching

Dublin

Just looking for ideas here.

Since we got back from honeymoon Cass (my Jack Russell) itches constantly, theres never anything there where she's itching (mainly round her neck & chest/belly).

Last night I washed their bedding (put a bit of dettol in it in case).

They've not had any differant food or treats & ive checked them for fleas & theres no sign on either of them. I thought maybe Cass was stressed coz we were away (even though my parents stayed in the house with them) but it's not calming down at all.

I don't usualy de-flea them as I hate all the chemicals in the treatments but I bath them in pennyroyal shampoo & havent seen a flea since Cass moved to Ireland & ive never seen a flea on Sparky.

I don't have carpets by the way.

Any ideas?

You need to see the vet. There are lots of things not easy to see that can cause itching. Could be rabbit mites, allergic reactions, dermatitis, etc.

Back