• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Channel 3 now!

I missed it! I have ITV on Sky but the channel set up is very different than in the UK.
Sins

the same thing as always, but its good that yet again the KC looks like a bunch of *beep beep beeps*

i tried finding a link for the show but no luck so far

It was Caroline Kelso from the KC, Ryan O'mera from K9 magazine and Gloria Honeyford with the cuties little 5 month old cavalier she had rehomed called Gemma, Caroline was saying how there will be changes to certain breeds but it will all take time which the RSPSA haven't given them, she said they had logged a complaint to ofcom against the BBC for the programme being one sided and when asked about Crufts she said they were in talks with the BBC, Ryan was telling her straight about certain breeds and he mentioned the little peke who was sitting on the ice pack after winning Crufts 2003, she was saying this is all hindsight and the breeders haven't set out to breed unhealthy dogs
The only one l heard mention cavaliers was Gloria Honeyford she said she was shocked to learn from another vet about the cavaliers scull being to small for their brain and about their heart troubles
sorry that's about all l can remember that was said, and they weren't on very long

Last edited:
Thanks Elaine. I have read some of Ryan's stuff and imagine he would be pretty forthright on the issue. Main thing is the publicity and having people to counter the KC.

Personally I think that the KC are doing such a poor job that all they need is a microphone and a camera and they succeed in making themselves look worse. I'm suprised that they have any support out there, but there do seem to be a few websites where they have supporters posting.

Back