• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Have i said enough?

Ciren

below is the letter i have written to the kennel club, does it sound ok? have i covered enough points?

Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter in regards to the Television program “pedigree dogs exposed”. I was shocked and horrified to see the attitude of yourself and others on the program. I have always looked upon the kennel club as a organisation with dogs best interests at heart and a force for good, I also always looked forward to seeing Crufts each year but not I just feel sick that I could be unwittingly condoning the behaviours shown on the show.
You say on the program that if you made it compulsory for a dog to be health checked before they are shown you would lose the breeders. This I disagree with. They breed these dogs to be shown at your shows, so if they want to continue they would need by abide those rules.

It is also scientific fact that inbreeding weakens animals of any species, yet the kennel club seems to actively encourage this practice. Can you truly not see what you are doing? You are actively allowing dogs to be bred that will spend their lives in discomfort and even some in pain.

Amy,

Looks fine to me. I think that any letter that is written with the genuine feeling of the writer is ok. The main thing is that people make the effort to write.

Best wishes,

I'm a great believer in short letters. The shorter ones tend to get read while the long rambling ones rarely see the light of day! As long as you get to say what you feel than that's what matters.
Sins

Also it's a good idea to send print letters rather than emails, too, when possible. (y)

I'm a great believer in short letters. The shorter ones tend to get read while the long rambling ones rarely see the light of day! As long as you get to say what you feel than that's what matters

Oh dear - I've blown it then ..... took two pages for most letters to coherently make all the points I thought were importants. Did send them by post though.

Back