• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of Amber and Starlight

CavyMom

Here's a few pictures I took of Amber and Star on my phone over the last couple of days.
Image129.jpg

Image130.jpg

Image131.jpg

And Star with Tina and 2 of the babies - Tehya and Aiyana
Image127.jpg

Image126.jpg

Image124.jpg

Image119.jpg

Image118.jpg

And a couple of last pictures Amber and Star sharing a blanket on the floor!
Image114.jpg

Image113.jpg

Thanks, I sure think they're both very special! And yes, at my house the cavaliers have plenty of friends, there's always a houseful, but I wouldn't dream of having it any other way!!!!

Amber and Starlight are so pretty:).
Lovely pics of Tina with the gang its amazing how they all seem so gentle around her, I'm glad she is so much better:).

Lovely to see your pics, Amber and starlight are beautiful as is little Tina, great to see she's ok now after that awful attack

I love watching my babies all pile up on each other to sleep! And the cavs are especially good with Tina as she's healing - So far I can get Tina to be OK with the cavs and 2-3 of the baby IGs at a time, she's having some fear issues around other dogs due to the attack, but having the cavs who are always a calm, non threatening presence is really helping me work through that with Tina! I just love my cav girls, but especially Amber - Starlight is a darling little girl and I love her dearly, but Amber I'll admit is extra special to me, I'm not sure if it's just because she was my first, or if it's just Amber, but she's sure a special little girl!!!!

Lovely oics Cavymom and it´s so good to hear that Tina is getting well.It was a very scary ordeal she went through:flwr:

Back