• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy birthday Nicki!!!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Not that any of us like a reminder after age 21... :rotfl:

But a very very happy birthday way up in Scotland -- hope you get a great day out with the doggies!

:pi*no::pi*no::pi*no:

:hppybdy:

Not that any of us like a reminder after age 21... :rotfl:

But a very very happy birthday way up in Scotland -- hope you get a great day out with the doggies!

:pi*no::pi*no::pi*no:

:hppybdy:

Nicki over 21......never!

Happy Birthday & much love to you all.

Margaret C

Very Happy Birtday TO NICKI

:flwr::flwr::flwr::snap::snap::snap:
:jump:

Poppy Daisy Rosie

brian dawn & luke

Thank you so much everyone...

over 21 - never!!! ;)

Hubby's first words were that I didn't look too bad for 50 :eek: I have another 9 years to go for that!!!

The birthday didn't start too well - someone had been sick in the pen overnight {have had most of them poorly with D & V this week but getting better now}

Unfortunately the weather was awful all day yesterday, we didn't even get out for a walk. :mad:

Did manage to get out for a bit with hubby - went up to Helmsdale, had a large portion of chips each and sat in the car at the harbour. It's nice up there - we used to go quite often, but haven't been really this year. have seen an otter there once, but usually just seals.

We'd left Rupert and Fufu {Debbie's 10 year old, currently stopping with us} "free range", when we got home they were both asleep at the top of our bed - Fufu on Trevor's side, Rupert on mine, looked like an old married couple :luv:

Today I had to go over to Dornoch, so took Rupert, Teddy and Daisy onto the beach {it's a wonderful beach}

http://guide.visitscotland.com/vs/g...r,GBP,season,at1,selectedEntry,home/home.html- it was a bit busier than I expected, but they were very good and had a wonderful time - Daisy was OOOH PEOPLE< OOOH DOGGIES< OOOH SAND<OOOH SEA - just pure excitement over load!!! She was completely hyper - only her 2nd beach walk. :dogwlk:

Back