• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fostering

i have failed and she is sitting on my knee at the moment!!! i think when u know that they are going to there forever home and that it is going to be good u don't mind as much!!

update

:updte: Hey all!! Woody has gone to his new home!! My friends parents fell in love with him and were delighted to have the chance to give him a loving home :p:p

He has taken over their sofa as his bed and spends his time looking out of the window at everything!! I get to see him all the time as he is only across the road from me:*nana:

He gets to go on walks every evening so he is happy out!!!

What a happy ending!!! I got such a kick out of his little smudge....Jake has one like that and I just love it! How neat that he will be right across the street from you. Well done!!

Back