Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fostering

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I noticed that huge smile of his! Glad you got some sleep, reckon tonight he'll be even better. Well done Aine.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Is this your first time fostering Aine? I would be terrified that I wouldn't be able to let the dog go. Woody looks great though I love his name!
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

No it is not my foster time claire i have done it a few times and i have failed that is where i got molly from!
    Mom to freddie 1 yr old (blen), baxter 1 yr old (ruby) and molly 3yr old (tri)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claire L View Post
    Is this your first time fostering Aine? I would be terrified that I wouldn't be able to let the dog go.

Aine fostered Abigail before she came to live here, and i'm glad she let her go
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Aine fostered Abigail before she came to live here, and i'm glad she let her go
    I think she found the best home with u ste, she looks brilliant since ye took her in and gave her a home!!!

i went to the woods today with all the doggies and they had so much fun, woody loved the woods as well and they all came home to lie down for a while as the weather was so fab today!!!!

it stays that way this wk as i am working at the ploughing championship in kilkenny this wk and really don't wanna have to wear wellies!!!! Me and the dogs spent the hole day in the back garden taken in the sun it was great!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad it's going well for you.
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

thanks brid, i have put the doggies to bed as i am getting ready to go myself and again no barking from woody what difference there is in the last few days!

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Where do you put him to bed Aine? In a crate or with your dogs? Does he cuddle them? Is he house trained? How do you walk all 4 dogs?
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

i put them all in the kitchen as i have it dog friendly, i have the big RSPCA bed that mine all cuddle together on one edge of it!!! woody sleeps under the table that is the spot he picked so i put down a blanket it for him and moved the chairs out of the way to give him his own space, i don't think he is use to other dogs so that would be y he likes his space!! yeah he is housetrained.

Walking 4 dogs is fun my niece is great she loves the dogs she is 11yrs old and has decided that she wants to be a vet nurse so she comes on all the walks with me and we take to each. I have to say all of mine are very good on there leads and so is woody so they are no trouble walking! In the woods yesterday i kept molly and woody on leads and let baxter and freddie walk beside us they love to smell around but molly loves to run after sheep which i have learned the hard way so i keep her beside me and i was unsure of how woody would be so i would not risk it!!

As i am typing this he is beside me on the sofa asleep at my feet this is the first time for him to get on the sofa. bless him he is so cute!!

Post Thanks / Like

woody is really settling in now!! there is no more sleeping under the table i got up this morning and he was asleep with the rest of them on the bed he is a pleasure to have here!!