• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finn Is Home Alleluia Amen

rugbymom

After the darkness, there is always LIGHT. God answered all of your prayers and my baby is home. They determined that he did not swallow a toy but suffers from inflamatory bowel disease. He is still very weak, skinny and on a ton of meds for his cough and his tummy. We will nurse him back to health.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT.

God does send angels our way when we need them the most. I know I found them around the world.

I'm very glad they have worked out what was wrong though.

Where do you go from here? What will you feed him? Will he always be on meds?

Last edited:
So glad he finally came home! :rah: :jump:
I'm hoping you'll keep us updated with progress reports as he regains his health. Your story and his will be helpful for others in the future. :flwr:

So pleased that your little boy is home with you.
Finn is lucky to have such a determined & loving Mum.

Margaret C

I've no doubt that he's in excellent hands and will in time recover full health.It's been quite a stressful time for you.Keep in touch and let us know how he's doing.
Sins

Oh you have no idea how huge my smile is right now!! I am SO happy and relieved for you guys!! :xfngr: you are able to nurse him back to health quickly.. :flwr:

:pi*no: doing the happy dance for you!! :jump:

So pleased Finn is back home where he can now have lots of cuddles and love to continue his road to full recovery.:lotsaluv:

Oh, so glad Finn made it through the surgery okay and is on the road to full recovery under your tender loving care. Did the vet say how that inflammation started, or is this just something that some dogs can get, like a virus?? Will he have to be on special medication for the long term??

Back