• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Local Council - Beach Ban

Brian M

Hi

I remembered before that Wirral Borough Council were having a meeting on Wed and also a vote on banning dogs from local Beach's due to dog fouling not being picked up ,so i have been browsing the local site unsuccessfully ,but then i looked at the council dogs home and there where seven dogs but all either Staffs or Staff cross ,how sad . The only rescue link that came up was for collies so i followed that to have a nose and on the first page was this which tickled me.

The following advert ran in an American Newspaper

Single black female seeks male companionship,ethnicity unimportant.I am a girl who loves to play.I love long walks in the woods ,riding in your pick-up truck ,hunting , camping ,fishing trips and cosy winter nights by the fire. Give me a good dinner and i will be eating out of your hand . Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I ll be at the front door every night when you get home from work wearing only what nature gave me . Call xxx-xxx- and ask for xxxxxxxx

The first day the advert ran over 1500 men found themselves talking to the local Humane Society about an 8 week old black Labrador dog.

Its a golden oldie probably not true but still funny.:)

Ps i apologise if anybody finds offense i hope not ,certainly not meant to.(y)

Back