• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Buddy

Mycavyangels

Buddy's story is on the your dog magazines website
icon_biggrin.gif

and i have won £50 which iam going to spend on him
icon_lol.gif

http://www.yourdog.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=631&Itemid=1

Well done, and a good lesson on making sure your dogs are secured when travelling in the car!
Glad you all are alright.:)

Suzanne you wrote that so nicely(y). When were you in a crash? You poor thing, how is everyone now? Hope you're ok. :hug:

Sorry about the accident- glad you are all OK. That's really neat that they used your story, and I love the picture of Buddy. (y)

Well done Suzanne :rah::rah: Hope ye are all ok after the accident. Buddy was such a brave boy :)

What a very frightening ordeal for all of you involved :eek:
Hope everyone is OK. Buddy does look very handsome indeed :lotsaluv:

Glad you are all okay, and your story may others realize how important it is to safely secure pets when traveling.

The crate probably prevented serious injury to Buddy, and also enabled the emergency workers to safely transport him with your family to the hospital. If he had been thrown around the car, he could have been hurt really badly, or even thrown out into traffic lanes!

Well done!!

Suzanne you wrote that so nicely(y). When were you in a crash? You poor thing, how is everyone now? Hope you're ok. :hug:

The Crash was 2 years ago on September the 12th we were collecting buddy from his breeders in sussex.
We are still recovering from the crash, it was a very bad crash.
I am still having trouble with my back, they think its a torn ligament:confused:

The Crash was 2 years ago on September the 12th we were collecting buddy from his breeders in sussex.
We are still recovering from the crash, it was a very bad crash.
I am still having trouble with my back, they think its a torn ligament:confused:

I'm sorry about your back. Have you tried an osteopath? Also acupuncture is wonderful for back pain. Go to someone very experienced, ask how many years they have been doing it.

That's a lovely story and photo, Suzanne! And so fortunate Buddy was in his carrier - most people would succumb to the temptation to cuddle a brand new puppy and that could have ended in tragedy in this situation.
Ligament injuries can take a very long time to heal. I made a lovely mess of the ligaments and tendons in my left hand when I was fifteen, and it was more than two years before my hand was completely right again but it did get there in the end. You just need to be careful in the meantime.

I'm sorry about your back. Have you tried an osteopath? Also acupuncture is wonderful for back pain. Go to someone very experienced, ask how many years they have been doing it.

I havent tried acupuncture or a ostetpath it would be a good idea if it helped my back, i did have physical therpy and it didnt help much.
iam due to see a top doctor soon, and hopefully he will find a solution i have seen this doctor before though, and he said it should take 2 years to get back to normal but it has been two years and its still the same:neutral:

Do you know what actually happened to your back? I would get the yellow pages out and find an osteopath. Acupuncture can block the pain. I used to turn up for acupuncture in so much pain, I'd feel like throwing up every time I got out of a chair. My acupuncturist also did some osteopath moves on me (she is a physiotherapist for the police force) and I'd leave with no pain at all. Worth the money. She was cheap at £35 a go, the first appointment is usually a little more.

Back