• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Humping

coconut

Woody the 5 yr old that i am fostering is neutered but during and after his walk at night is trying to hump my leg and anyone else's leg that is near!! Is this just excitement?? Has anyone every seen this before? icon_nwunsureicon_nwunsure

A foster i had here before kept doing this as well. I used to distract him by giving him a toy or just getting his attention away from what he was doing. Had a girl cav before, also a foster,:p she used to do this as well.

Woody the 5 yr old that i am fostering is neutered but during and after his walk at night is trying to hump my leg and anyone else's leg that is near!! Is this just excitement?? Has anyone every seen this before? icon_nwunsureicon_nwunsure
I have two spayed Bitches and a entire male both girls hump each other but leave Guss alone, he does not bother with anyone. We take the dogs to work with us and then when we put them in the car to go home cassie the 14 year old decides it is the cue for humping Holly, they show me up as there are many passers by.:jump::jump::jump::jump:

Oh no!!!icon_blshing

Sparks is going for his little op on friday & I hope his humping stops!:xfngr: Although saying that my old dog Leo used to hump my mums GSD when they got into the car - allways her front shoulder though, she was very good & she would just stand there & look at him like he was mad!

Back