• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfs Big OP Tommorrow.

ah justine i hope ella is ok!! How long has he to stay in the vets? i will be thinking about ye all day!

Hi Justine

I must be the biggest wimp when the girls need something done ,but i am positive alf will just fine ,pls dont worry he Will Be OK

Best Wishes
Brain Poppy Daisy and Rosie

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Justine :hug: :hug: to you today. HOpe all goes well for Alfs and that Ella is reassured when he comes out. Can you pick him up today or must you leave him there overnight?

Oh goodness, that's a shame. I'm sure he's doing very well though. They cared so well for Cleo when she was there and everybody fussed over her and she loved being the centre of attention. I'm sure Alfs is feeling loved and is very well looked after while they wait to do his op. This waiting must be very difficult for you. :hug: :hug:

Awww, I know you'll not sleep well with him there. Hope he feels better soon and comes home in fine fiddle.

Op was due today,but Shane had 3 emergancys,so Op now Tueasday am.I was a bit fed up with that,as he could of stayed with us another day.Not much we could do.

Update.Not done yet,another emergancy,dog bought down from the north,so hoping for tommorrow.So he wont be home till Thursday.Oh how bad.

Back