• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfs Big OP Tommorrow.

Justine

Hes going at 8am to Cork.So i will keep you all informed.He will be sooo upset,i am dreading Tuesday,as when he had his bits done he screamed all nite.I had to sleep with him.

Ella is on the verge of bawling.She is sooooo worried.Lucky for us she has no fear of operations,meds etc,she understands what has to be done,but still its hard,she stills calls him baby.

Oh goodness, I never thought it would affect Ella as well.It must be very hard for a child to worry about a pet. When at the vets ask about giving him some pain meds for a day or two afterwards.I remember as a child when one of our labs got knocked down and had metal pins put in his leg, the cone collar stands out in my mind, but I also remember my parents letting me be involved in nursing him when he came home and feeding him sardines.
Don't worry, she'll be fine, you will be too and most importantly Alfs will have a much improved quality of life after this.
Sins

:xfngr: for a successful surgery for Alf tomorrow and chin up for you and Ella. I hope he comes home with little pain and meds to handle that :flwr:

Alot of prayers going up for Alfie and your family right now. Will keep checking back for updates. :hug:

Well,hes just gone.Said our goodbyes and loads of cuddles,he didnt want to go ,as he knew something was up.we never put his harness on this early.Ella crying.

Awww it's so hard sending them off...thinking of you all...let us know how he's doing later.

Back