• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please Welcome Jake

Aileen

Has you know I lost my Sam early
please could you welcome Jake he was took to the pound is elderly owners had died with in a week of each other the childern did not want him and a little rescue in north yorkshire find him and put him in the internet where I saw him I rang and went to see him well he came home with me here he is when he is more at home I will put up some more photos

ttt016-1.jpg

Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

That'a wonderful news Aileen,
He looks lovely and truly deserves a loving home after what's happened.
How old is he?
Sins

That's great Aileen, I'm glad you could give him a good home. Look forward to more pictures. :snap:

That's brilliant news Aileen. He looks gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing more pics when he's settled in :snap::)

They said he is six-seven years old but he plays like a puppy the good thing is he is heart is OK
----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Aileen,

this is just the most wonderful news...WELCOME JAKE XXX :)

I'm thrilled for you, so very happy :) :) :) wishing you both many happy years together.

Alison.

That's really great -- I'm so happy for both of you! Poor little guy has kind of a sad story, but now with a happy ending!

Welcome to the board, Jake! You're a beauty!

A happy ending for poor little Jake, who will now be loved as a Cavalier should. So nice to hear.

Bless you Aileen and welcome little Jake. He will reward you a thousand fold.

Ruth

:jump: Welcome Jake!! :jump:

Aileen, I'm so happy for you :flwr: you have a heart as big as an ocean. I wish you many years of happiness with your new furbaby :jmp::jmp::jmp:

Back