• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rex is having eye operation in the morning

Chelle & Rex

I posted a while back about Rex having problems with his eyes and the optomologist recomending surgery. After trying drops and talking to the surgeon and our own vet he's booked in for surgery the morning.

He's going to put a stitch at the side of both eyes so he'll be able to blink properly and his eyes will be properly lubricated, unlike now he has a dry patch across the centre of his eye. he also has ingrowing eyelashes which he might do a procedure on too - I'll know in the morning.
:xfngr: all goes well and he'll be back with us tomorrow evening. I'm dreading the thoughts of dropping him off and leaving him in the morning. I'll be counting the hours until I get the call to say he's ok

I'm sorry to hear that, but good luck with the procedure and I hope it all goes well for him.Just take extra special care of him over the weekend and let us know as soon as you can.It's always worrying when one of our much loved little friends are ill.
Sins

Good luck Rex, the vet will soon have you're poorly eye put right
I know it's always a nail biting time Chelle when you drop them off, but try to keep busy and the time just flies till you pick them up again, well that's what l do anyway

All the best for the surgery -- I am sure he will be fine and sounds like he will be far more comfortable after it is done. :flwr: Hope he is back to you asap! :)

Hello Chelle n Rex
Will be thinking of you this morning and wishing you both well. I'm sure he will be much more comfortable tomorrow and soon back on your lap where he belongs.:)

Hi Chelle, have only seen this now.. I am thinking of you this morning. Im sure Rex will be fine but I know how worrying it is anytime you have to head to the vets for any type of procedure. Just keep thinking of how he will be after it has all healed :xfngr: no more sore eyes, and it will be all worth it :flwr::flwr::flwr:

Good luck Rexy. Keep us up to date on his progress wont you Chelle.

Big :hug:for you too Chell coz I know you'll be worring all day about the little fella xxxx

Chelle, thinking of you this morning and Rexy. He'll be back to his fun loving self in no time. Let us know how he is this evening - LouLou will be wanting to know how her little tango dance partner is! :flwr:

Thanks everyone :flwr:

I'm just back from dropping him off, I saw the surgeon, he went through the procedure, checked his heart, took blood (I nearly fainted!) and then sedated him. I got to cuddle him until he was asleep which made me feel better

I should hear how he is around lunchtime so I'll keep everyone updated and all going well I can collect him at 5

Thinking of you Chelle :hug::flwr: Sounds like a lovely place you took him to. I bet not many would let you stay with him until the last minute. Won't be long now I hope till he's home. :flwr:

Back