• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maggie the ballerina

stacy710

She was trying out her halloween costume
IMG_2027.jpg

[Pumpkin Halloween Costume
pixel.gif

PETCO® Halloween Sheriff Hat & Bandana Set]
pixel.gif

]Wild Things Bumble Bee Halloween Costume

I did once try dressing Toby up for a doggie party at my then agility club, but he only lasted for about 5 minutes whilst the competition was on! It was a competition for dogs and owners so we went as Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf - Toby being the smallest, least scary wolf ever. The winner was a lady who dressed as a computer and her dog as a bug (a bit like the bumble bee above) - it was 2000 - the year of the Millenium bug scare! And to my suprise, most of the dogs weren't a bit fazed about having costumes on - never again for Toby though, as he really wasn't keen.

My sister in law in the US does still send me any silly doggy costumes advertised for Halloween out there. I was out there a few years ago at Halloween and the dogs were really joining in with the fun!

Last edited:
Back