• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasmine's Dental

Ste

Jasmine had her dental this morning and needed five extractions, I'm a bit surprised really as I expected it to be much worse. She's not being released until 3:30 so I'm waiting patiently, as I'm sure she is too, she was very scared and upset at being left there this morning :(

Delighted to hear it all went well! I'm sure she's looking forward to coming home and being cuddles gently by people who love her.

So glad it's better than you thought, Gus had to have his teeth cleaned last week and he cried when I left him in. Nearly made me cry.
I thought four o' clock would never come. He looked really scared when they brought him out and became VERY vocal when he seen me.

Everyone in the waiting room gave a big aahhh he was worse than a child!

She's currently snoring her head off in the kitchen, she's a bit sore but I think she's glad to be home :) On the upside she'll be off kibble for the next few days so she'll be delighted at that :D

Glad she is back home with you..I'm sure she is happy now. Hope she's not too sore.

Glad to hear shes home ok now. My little dog (now at Rainbow bridge) had 5 bottom teeth out, and I'm sure it bothered me a whole lot more than it ever bothered him!!

Back