Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Louis' little bed accidents

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by diddy View Post
    Our little'un is just 6 months now. Toilet training went really well for the first few months then suddenly she began peeing anywhere and everywhere she wanted. Our breeder advised that there is some chemical change to the saliva during the teething process,which results in them loosing control over their bladder for a short time. She advised us not to worry as it "will all come right in a couple of weeks" - she was spot on.!! So dont worry too much as it will come right again.

OMG I do sincerely apologise. I have just been told off for getting the above post completely bottoms up!! The correct version follows. (meanwhile I'm sloping off to bed in disgrace). Please accept my apols.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by diddy View Post
    OMG I do sincerely apologise. I have just been told off for getting the above post completely bottoms up!! The correct version follows. (meanwhile I'm sloping off to bed in disgrace). Please accept my apols.
    Haha you have 3 seperate conversations completely mixed up there!!.... What she actually said, was that most of her puppy's are almost house trained when they leave & much earlier than usual, as they tend to copy what the other adult dogs are doing. She also wait's a lot longer than some other breeders before she lets them go.
    On top of that she said she always kept her back door open while she was around, so that they could go & pee whenever they needed to.
    She did say that once teething starts, her puppy's training normally goes completely out of the window for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok thanks everyone help much appreciated.