• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Holiday Shot

jill

new theme..... show us your best holiday shot. from new years to st patty's to 4th of july to christmas and everything in between. i know everyone has a good one!

start posting.

"Mom...can I please..."
IMGP0994.jpg

"...eat the pumpkin!!!"

IMGP0997.jpg

I am going to enjoy this one.My boys wont be dressed up,so i have to look with envy at all the other members dogs.

oh those pumpkin piccies are great, as are the others. Looking forward to seeing more! hehe

This was the first, and only, holiday we've celebrated with Holly so far. I took this picture just a week after she'd come to live with us, when she was 12 weeks old.

DSC01645.jpg

These piccies are beautiful. I am loving the costumes, and the party hats and the pumpkins! ! !

Here are my offerings, tho i cannot compete with the wonderful photos already here!!!

This one was taken on Christmas day, shortly after Christmas dinner. I poked Louis awake to have his photo taken. Since he was very busy sleeping off turkey, i got the dirtiest look EVER

DSCF2681.jpg

This one was taken 30 seconds afterwards . . .

DSCF2718.jpg

And this is Louis sporting his Christmas present off his Auntie Gail . . not looking THAT impressed !!!

SP_A0030.jpg

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo207/tarried/SP_A0030.jpg

oooh these are so cute! I can't believe Lucky ever used to be that small Lani! :lotsaluv: :lol:

LOVE that picture of Holly.. that one is a keeper for sure!

I had to chuckle at Louis' custom made t-shirt! What a stylin' doggy!

Here's my favorite snowy Faithey:

2080291427_2abe8dd703.jpg

And my fav of Kos:

2080290027_c4aaea6009.jpg

Ok when does this close and i love the 1st few of the puppy with the pumkins lol CUTE and do thet have to be Cavaliers i have some cute pics of my basenji???

They are all so cute and such lovely pictures. Rajacadoo - there is an "and friends " thread so post your Basenji photos on there - would love to see them.

Loving the snowy Faithey pic. That look seems to be saying "get me back inside in the warm". I love the expression :luv:

Back